Hi 😊

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

My name is Fabienne and I'm here after the Server-thing happening (I don't wanna open the discussion again...) 

I see the whole cloud <-> server <-> DC thing as a chance and at the moment I'm playing around using the acl-sandbox for Confluence Mobile cause I see a big future in that. I talked to other users and I want to support you and also myself for having arguments for Cloud, to show how great it is.

See you!

1 comment

Wei Heng
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2020

Hi Fabienne! 

Appreciate your support, I feel the same opportunity to show how great Confluence Mobile can be. 

Would you be open to chatting with my team about your use cases for Confluence Mobile and what you've been doing with sandbox? 

Like β€’ Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

Hi @Wei Heng 

Iβ€˜m totally open and would love to chat. But as I just started I didnβ€˜t have much time trying out.

But I have ideas ☺️

Wei Heng
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2020

Awesome! Once you're ready, feel free to shoot them over in this thread to me. Can't wait to hear your ideas as you continue testing out Confluence Cloud mobile. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events