iOS 14 Widget for mobile devices?

Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

Hello Team,

I wanted to check in and see if there was anything on the roadmap for creating a widget now that iOS 14 offers widgets.  I remember some time ago there was a Today view that would pull events from the Team Calendar but it never got up and running. 

It would be great to have something that could pull events from the calendar and any linked confluence pages into a widget! 

Edit: After thinking a bit more on this topic, I think a widget that also pulls action items assigned to you would be beneficial (i.e. consider it a "Task Report" macro but in widget form)

1 comment

Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2020

Hi @Andrew Kendris !

We don't have an iOS 14 widget on the roadmap for this year, but would love to hear more about your use case - please email me your availability if you're interested at szhang5@gmail.com. 

In addition to hearing about the widget, we have some awesome prototypes for navigation and web to mobile handoff we'd love to run by you. 

Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2020

Thank you very much @Stephanie Zhang _Product_ and I’ll reach out to you with open dates and times - looking forward to diving into this more and seeing what we can come up with!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events