import cloud confluence backup to another cloud not working

LIGHTIFY Support Team October 30, 2018

I did a backup(export) of confluence on atlasssian cloud, and want to import it to another cloud, but it said importing failed.

What could be the reasons?

it is cloud to cloud migration of confluence.

2 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2020

Hello, Community!

I'm including an update on this case, in case anyone is having a similar issue.

When we had a look at the logs, we discovered that the Confluence site import was being applied to a Cloud site which included both Jira and Confluence.

Referring to: Migrate a Confluence Cloud Site to an Existing Cloud Site,

If you have both Confluence and Jira in your cloud site, the site import method outlined here will not be available in your Confluence Cloud site. Instead, you'll need to import all of your spaces individually. See Import a Confluence Space for information on how to do that.  

If you have any issues with your migration, please feel free to raise a new question here on Community, or with our Cloud Support team.

Best regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2018

Hi!

Due to the nature of Cloud migrations (you won't have access to log files), we'll need to investigate on our end. I've opened a Support ticket on your behalf - keep an eye out for an email from our support system!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events