Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Subscription is about to be be cancelled.

Ryno Lourens August 8, 2019
Hello Atlassian Support,
We received an email this morning saying that our subscription is about to be cancelled. It says that the Confluence Cloud site is due for cancellation in 2 days from now, and to contact support if we want to keep using our site.
We have tried every way of getting in contact with Atlassian for the past 8 hours, with no luck. We have emailed every address we have access to and left multiple phone messages without any response.
I am the site owner and am able to see the subscription, but we are unable to make payments, request a renewal, or update our payment details. Please let us know how to proceed, because we really do not want our data to be deleted! Our entire team uses Confluence on a daily basis.
Our SEN is . I am reachable at or via email at
Thanks in advance!
Best,
Ryno Lourens

1 answer

1 vote
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2019

Hi @Ryno Lourens ,

Welcome to the Community. 

You are here in a public forum, so I removed your personal data SEN, Phone number and email. 

We are all only users like you, so we can not help you directly. 

But you can reach out to the Atlassian support here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events