Unable to change indexing language for the Confluence Cloud on the Free plan

Gregor Giataganas February 23, 2022

Hello,

I've decided to try out Confluence but wasn't able to change the indexing language (I need to set it to the Russian).

The configuration page of the Confluence cloud states that

Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change the indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help.
But as a free plan user, I'm unable to create a ticket in the Atlassian Support.

I was told about a case when a ticket for a similar issue was created with the help of the Community Support. So I hope that someone can help me too.

Best Regards,
Gregor

2 answers

0 votes
Gregor Giataganas February 27, 2022

Hi Carlos,
since it is the Free plan, unfortunately I can not open a ticket.

Best Regards,
Gregor

carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

Hey @Gregor Giataganas ,

Could you please provide me your site URL so I can try to open a ticket for you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Carlos

0 votes
carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2022

Hi Gregor,

Welcome to the community!

As you mentioned that you are using Confluence Cloud, the best approach here is to open a support request with the Atlassian Support Team.

You can create your support ticket from the support site. You will need to create the ticket using your primary technical contact so that they have permission to make the change in your system.

Let me know if you have any trouble doing that.

Kind Regards,
Carlos

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events