Unable to @ a person in Confluence cloud

Warran Mavrodaris February 19, 2020

It appears I have lost the ability to @ Mention in Confluence. I have JIRA Admin rights and so have all the permissions required. However no one can Mention me on a confluence space and I cannot mention anyone else.

Interestingly I can mention teams but not individuals. 

Everything works as normal in JIRA it is only confluence where I have this issue.

The only thing I can think of was I signed into Confluence on another browser and shortly after that I noticed the mention issue. I don't think it is a browser issue as cookies/data and all that cleared and still no difference. Been a month now.

Does anyone have any ideas why this has happened and more importantly, how do I fix it?

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Winkler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2020

@Warran Mavrodaris I had a similar situation back in October 2019. I submitted it as an issue Atlassian's Support page, and it was fixed in two days. Their support, as usual, was terrific.

Their support explained that this was probably related to a known issue - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-7089

They implemented a workaround that addressed the problem, and I haven't encountered it since.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions of me, but I'd go to Support, because I think they'll be able to help you.

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events