Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Space dropdown menu stopped listing spaces but only for one user. What could be happening?

Rebecca Louden - OIT May 1, 2019

Hi- We have Confluence Cloud and everything was working, until last week when the Space Dropdown menu stopped listing spaces for me.  A sort of very short blue vertical bar appears on the left under the Space dropdown, but no spaces. I have to click the Confluence icon to find and navigate to spaces. 

I am the only user in my building and others in the more central building don't see this issue. What could be going on?  Could network barriers be causing this?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2019

Not an answer but I'm experiencing the same thing, though not sure if others are seeing it or not. At some point I'll probably submit an issue to Support.

Are you by any chance an Administrator? Are you using Chrome? The only other environmental variables would be apps (add-ons) I guess.

Rebecca Louden - OIT May 2, 2019

Interesting! I am not an Administrator but yesterday I talked to someone who was, who also sees this issue. I am using Chrome (and I think, so is he). He's also in our main building so that shoots down my network theory. Yes, maybe it's app interaction. 

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2019

Oddly, today it's working for me. I'm going to keep track of it for the rest of the day and tomorrow. Perhaps it was in issue on the backend that was fixed.

It's still happening for me, when I first open the app and when I try it from my Personal Space.  But it doesn't happen from every screen, either. 

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2019

Found a known issue submitted yesterday. See details here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-66419?jql=project%20%3D%20%22Confluence%20Cloud%22%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20statusCategory%20!%3D%20Done%20ORDER%20BY%20Updated

I would suggest Voting for it and Watching it to keep up with the status.

Like Peter White likes this

Thank you! I will follow that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events