Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New editor search for page (not recently visited) by name, content, or label when inserting a link

Rory Apperson October 25, 2019

It seems like we're slowly being forced to use the new editing experience despite its extreme limitations.  This is very frustrating.  When I'm creating a link, how can I search for a page that I have not "recently visited".  I have spent years -- over a decade -- creating useful labels on my pages.  Can't I insert a link by typing in the label and having pages with those labels or at the very least text in the page title/content appear in the list?  If no, then what possible reason would there be to have a new and improved editing experience and remove the ability to do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2019

Hello Rory,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

At this time, the linking feature only supports searching recently viewed pages, but in our long-term backlog, we plan to bring back the advanced link search:

You can check up on other missing features and what the plans are for those by reviewing our Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events