Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Issue Filter not Displaying "Images" when embedded in Confluence

Nikki Leonard December 21, 2022

Jira Issue Filter not Displaying "Images" When embedded Confluence

I am attempting to build in some quality reporting in to procedural execution within Confluence. We will use Jira sub tasks to execute the procedure and record images, comments, anomalies, etc. Using the Jira filter macro embed in confluence, I am able to pull in important fields such as status, assignee, reporter, etc. However, when I select "Images" The field registers but the image does not populate as it would in Jira advance search. See attached screenshots. images-jira-filter-results.pngimages-not-displaying-confluence.png 

Does anyone know how I can get the images to show on the confluence page?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

Hi @Nikki Leonard

Is the image field in jira a 3rd party custom field?

Cheers

Nikki Leonard December 22, 2022

No I believe this a Jira system field it is pulling in Jira whatever attachments are added to the issue and/or comments.

Nikki Leonard March 7, 2023

Checking in here - any advice? 

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2023

Hi @Nikki Leonard

I suggest you open a ticket with Atlassian to investigate.  

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2023

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events