Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to best Assign a Review Date to a page and use that Review Date to Display a Review Schedule

Ann Knackstedt September 22, 2022

BACKGROUND:  We use confluence workflow to support a review process.  Users click a button which creates a request page from a template; they update the page title with the name of the item being reviewed, and we use the workflow to pass the request through 3 sets of reviewers.

QUESTION:  What is the best way to create a schedule of reviews on a separate confluence page - specifically:

I want to have the administrator identify the review date on each request page (I'm open to ideas on how to do this - especially any methods that are limited to admin users)

Then, I want to be able to display that scheduled review date on the schedule page (and sort and filter by the scheduled review date

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

1 answer

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Ann Knackstedt ,

As a representative of the Stiltsoft team that develops the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, I can suggest trying several options that our add-on provides:

• You may have a separate page created for each item with the multiple-row table wrapped in the Table Excerpt macro
  • Then you collect these tables on the master page using the Table Excerpt Include macro (works somewhat similar to the Page Properties Report macro but allows you to collect multiple-row tables)
  • To sort/filter and aggregate this master table you may use the Table Filter and/or Pivot Table macros

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events