Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Confiforms:How to update the Modified date entry with any edit on the corresponding TableView entry?

I have tried everything that I could find on the forum, but there is no clear documentation on this.

I have a user form with a hidden 'Modified' field. Then in the TableView, I have the IFTTT Integration Rules event as following:

event = on modified

action = Create/Update Confiforms Entry

title = Modified=[entry._now]

Then I have the Form Field for Modified in the TableView.

But somehow when I make any in line changes to the entry, this value is not being updated.

Please help!Conf.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

Hi @Sumeet Nale 

Welcome to this community

From the screenshot I cannot see this is a cloud ConfiForms (question is tagged as "cloud"), but anyway. 

ConfiForms IFTTTs are part of ConfiForms Form Definition and must be placed inside the ConfiForms Form Definition macro body

https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+app+detailed+view+over+the+plugin+macros

To update the record you need to set the "entryId=[entry.id]", as the documentation says

So the complete parameters set would be 

entryId=[entry.id]&Modified=[entry._now]

Alex

Thanks Alex!

In addition to entryId, I was using a date with format control MM/dd/yyyy. That didn't seem to work so just changed to timestamp instead.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

Not sure I understand the comment about the format.

Where do you have this? 

Alex

This is in the field definition of 'Modified'. I had set the Field type as date and I was using the format MM/dd/yyyy in Rules for filed definition.

But then the Modified was just showing up entryId and date was blank.

Then I changed the filed type to Timestamp (epoch) and removed rules for field definition. It did the trick.

Anyway, it makes sense to have the timestamp.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2022

Still not getting where have you used the formatting pattern.

But I am happy you have found a way to fix the configuration for you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events