Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permission request loop (adding application to meeting)

DSI PHOTOWEB July 22, 2021

Hello

I created a meeting and added some attendees

I want to add the confluence application to the meeting (added by my O365 admin team) I select the "built for company one" (we uninstalled the Atlassian former one)

But It ask me to log in on O365 (ok) and then tells me an administrator privilege is mandatory for the organization.

Despite my o365 admin team did the check and allowed the app, I still can't enable the app on meeting (always say the admin right is mandatory)

Please advice !

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Tygrr DosRemedios
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2021

Hi there, sorry to hear you're running into trouble with the legacy app! I'm Tygrr, a Product Manager, here at Atlassian who is currently working on the launch of the new Confluence Cloud for Microsoft Teams app. We are aware of some authentication issues with the old app and have made updates to address them. Please stay tuned for our launch next week! You'll have an opportunity to upgrade very soon smile

0 votes
DSI PHOTOWEB July 22, 2021

teams-10-confluence-meeting-permission.JPGteams-12-confluence-deadend admin rights.JPG

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events