Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabulous Integration Tool

George Adams April 6, 2021

Thanks for the early access, looking forward to fruitful collaboration with colleagues and getting to fully utilise the potential presented. 

1 comment

Comment

Catherine Chang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2021

Hey George! Nice to meet you, I'm Catherine, the product manager of this application. Thanks so much for your interest in this application, we're really excited to keep delivering more useful features through this app. Let us know if you run into any trouble with installation! 

Like George Adams likes this
George Adams April 12, 2021

Hi @Catherine Chang , thanks for your warm welcome message and your info on the Confluence-Teams integration.  I am however having issue installing on my Teams App.  I have tried to follow the steps indicated, perhaps I am undertaking the process wrongly.  Any help/guidance will be deeply appreciated.

fantastic rollout and the wealth of info on the Atlanssan Community page.

Catherine Chang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

Hey @George Adams

We're happy to help. Could you tell us which step you're having trouble with? That will help us diagnose the issue. Some other things to check:

• Can you confirm that you have administrator access to Confluence Cloud and Microsoft Teams?
  • Do you have multiple accounts on Atlassian and Microsoft?

These are usually the main problems we run into during setup.

George Adams April 14, 2021

Hi @Catherine Chang thanks for reverting.  I am having issue with the start process in Confluence.  I have a MS Teams administrative access as I am a Team Owner for my Teams, 

I do not have multiple accounts on Atlassian and Microsoft

i already have access to Jira Cloud Migration on Team.

Hope this helps

Catherine Chang
Atlassian Team
April 20, 2021

@George Adams Could you take a screenshot with the problem that you're experiencing? Also, if you'd like, please book some time with me + the team through this link. We're happy to help you troubleshoot. Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events