Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence personal notifications are now available in Teams!

📣 We're excited to share an early release of Confluence personal notifications in Microsoft Teams as part of the early access program! 

You can now receive customizable Confluence notifications in Teams when someone mentions you, comments on a page you own, or replies to your comment. You can also get updates on pages and spaces you are watching within Confluence. You can choose to have notifications sent to you when anyone adds or updates content on that page or space.

I'm in! How do I get access?

1. Fill out this form and we will enable the feature. We will reach out with a confirmation when you're set up!

2. Navigate to the Confluence app within Teams and type in "notifications" to the bot. From here, you can customize your notification settings. If you haven't connected your Confluence site yet, use the "configure" command to link the correct Confluence site for notifications. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 12.23.36 PM.png

👂As always, we greatly appreciate hearing your feedback.  Please let us know what you think in the comments below ⬇

6 comments

Comment

Biro August 21, 2021

Awesome! I will mention this EAP in Monday Coffee with Jexo 🤘

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2021

@Tygrr DosRemedios , you will need to set up permissions that will allow us to complete the form.

Like • Marjorie likes this
Tygrr DosRemedios
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2021

@Jack Brickey Please try that link again! I just double-checked permissions to make sure it's open to everyone here.

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

Amazing, thank you for sharing @Tygrr DosRemedios!!

Like • Sarah Preston likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2021

Thank you for the update!

Laura Vranos October 19, 2023

We finally got the Confluence App for Teams in our company :) However, neither the mail (which is really weird as it should be default) nor the Teams notification work, even though all mail settings in our Atlassian profiles are checked and the notification setting in Teams are checked as well. We comment, we mention, but we don't receive any notifications.

Is it company specific if these notifications work or not?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events