Looking for Confluence Cloud Admins who allow Anonymous User access

DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2022

Hi Admins! 👋 

We’re looking to interview Confluence Cloud Admins with experience giving anonymous users access to a Confluence space.

We’d like to better understand your use case and learn how anonymous users use your space.

It'd be a 30 min interview and as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a $75 USD e-gift card with 5 days of completing your session. 

If you're interested in taking part, we want to talk to you!

Please contact me at dchung2@atlassian.com or add a comment below. We will be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you:slight_smile:

Thanks all! We look forward to meeting you!

Best,

DJ Chung

3 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

I can talk about years of using it with different places!

Like • # people like this
DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- just emailed you!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

@DJ Chung I can help out.

DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
January 12, 2022

@Brant Schroeder emailed you!

Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

@DJ Chung would like to share our use case.

DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
January 12, 2022

@Suvarna Gaikwad emailed you!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events