Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Dark mode for Confluence: what do you like and dislike so far?

Like:

• Looks good, UI/UX solid
    • rarely have trouble reading native Confluence content

Dislike:

• reverts back to 'white' mode odd time
  • odd time loads 'white' mode and then switches over to dark mode
    • ie slows loading I suspect
  • many Atlassian Marketplace apps do not work in dark mode

2 comments

Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
Oct 06, 2023

Oof, I loved it the first time that I used it, but found the same issues you mention.

Like:

• Eye relaxing 

Dislike:

• For some reason, the styling or separation of the areas feel counterintuitive, too crowded. I don't know how to put it, it just feels off :D

Looking forward to its further development and integration in other apps.

@Rodrigoimprovement like I'm logged in to my Atlassian account to write this but none of the community pages work in dark mode. Atlassian Marketplace website another.

Like Rodrigo likes this
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
Oct 10, 2023

Community Dark mode? I never thought about this... But its a great idea! Now you set me on a rabbit hole, I'll check if its possible via extensions as well :D

I have used browser extensions to create dark mode. It can slow down page load. But the real problem is if a site is not designed for dark mode at times the experience is not poor.

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Oct 10, 2023

I tried dark mode for about 3 minutes one day. I am using Confluence to document one of my company's applications. I found that emojis, panel/table background colors, and screenshots look horrible in dark mode, so I switched back to light mode. When we roll out the documentation for use by the team, we will need to tell people not to use dark mode.

Like Rodrigo likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events