We want to hear from you! Share your Confluence experience.

Hello Confluence community!

My name is Jacob, and I'm a product marketing manager for Confluence. This month, we're conducting a survey with our customers to understand your Confluence experience so we can improve the product and inspire new customers.

Will you please take this quick 5-minute survey and let us know your thoughts?

We can't thank you all enough for everything you do for Confluence and our community—looking forward to hearing your responses!

-Jacob

10 comments

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

This was fun @Jacob Wisner 

Loved it!!

Thanks

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

Done :-)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2022

@Jacob Wisner thank you for the opportunity to write a love letter to my mistress, Confluence.

Like # people like this
Maurice Pasman November 29, 2022

May I suggest you take a look in Jira, and paying some attention for the 1000-odd bugs that are left open there?

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2022

Done @Jacob Wisner! Thank you for asking for our input! 

Like Cindy Ji likes this
Derya Ozdemir [Appfire]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 2, 2022

Done. Thanks for the amazing app and asking for our input! 

Like Cindy Ji likes this
Gloria Cantareo December 4, 2022

Done!! It's an amazing app. I am trying to learn as much as I can!

Like Cindy Ji likes this
Анатолий December 19, 2022

I am speechless about the development of Confluence. It is terrible. You can't even provide your own guides in a such way that user can use your product. I struggled to find downloadable pdf guides and gave up. I use Google search for it. I try to fil survey but I wasn't able to do because it is asking my company e-mail address.

Megan Hutchinson January 9, 2023

Where can I put in a request for certain features or enhancements? User management REALLY needs some improvements, specifically the ability to add or remove users via an upload or CSV import process or at least a bulk delete feature instead of having to go into each users account individually.  

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2023

@Megan Hutchinson Atlassian uses JAC for tracking bugs, feature requests and issues for Confluence. You can submit your input and search for issues already reported at:

https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?filter=98690

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events