Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The shortest kickstarter course for Confluence content creators (A.K.A. Tips for very, very dummies)

When November theme for Atlassian Authors was published, I gave it a long, long thought.

And this is the result:

Copy of Untitled.png

*) "/" command gives You access to all Confluence Cloud shortcuts and macros, plus content formatting options etc. It is depending on add-ons installed (my case - 140+ options), but anyway 100+ content insert/formatting options available from within one key on Your keyboard.

I assume there is no better tip this month.

And I assume:

Press the "/" key

Is the shortest Confluence guide ever written.

5 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 19, 2019

🤣Short and sweet, and with a snazzy visual! I love it. 

Like # people like this
Joff Redfern
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2019

Lol. This made me smile @PJ Wysota . 

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2019

Effective and efficient! 

Like # people like this
PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

Thanks, all.

@Joff Redfern - in Your case I am really proud of myself. To make people smile I mark as one of biggest and most important achievements. 

Like Joff likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2019

The coolest guide ever!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events