Presenter Mode for Confluence is here 🖥 👩‍💻

👋  Hello Community! 

My name is Stephanie Zhang, and I’m a product manager on the Confluence cloud team.

Today, I’m excited to
announce the rollout of Presenter Mode: a new way to let your work shine, free of distractions, without leaving Confluence.

giphy

With Presenter Mode, you can bid farewell to the plethora of distractions that arise when sharing a Confluence page with your team. Instead, you can proudly let your work shine and selectively guide your audience through your narrative.

• Your content is front and center with full-screen & automatic resizing of the page

• Keep your audience engaged by hiding the left navigation, inline comments and update toasts

• Control the flow of information with selective focus.

• Focus your audience on specific sections or areas of the page with mouse effect

• Seamlessly share your presentation via QR without the fuss of sending links. P.S. if you haven’t downloaded the mobile app, check it out here for iOS and here for Android.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 6.53.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-11 at 6.53.28 PM.png

To access Presenter Mode, simply click on the overflow (…) dropdown on the top right of any Confluence page and select “Presenter mode.”

pmodentry.png

Presenter Mode is currently rolling out so if you don’t see it yet you should within the next few weeks.

If you want to learn more about Presenter Mode in the context of our product vision, watch our Work Differently, Together keynote here from our Team '22 conference.

Questions, feedback or comments? Check out our support article here and let us know in the thread below! :point_down:

135 comments

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2022

Awesome, I cannot wait for this to roll out to our instance!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2022

Will the data center also include this new experience?

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2022

Oh boy, oh boy, I'm so excited about this! Running presentations right into Confluence is a dream come true since I'm always using it to prep, write and share my presentation content.

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

I'm so excited about this! I can't see it on my instance yet but I'll be refreshing confluence every day 😅

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2022

I wish there was a LOVE button instead of just the like. Because I absolutely LOVE this and it will be a game changer for many reasons!

Like # people like this
sudha G May 13, 2022

@Stephanie Zhang _Product_ 

This is so cool.

I wish my company confluence version, allows this asap.  

Thanks  Stephanie and team

Like Collista Lewingdon likes this
Tobias C.
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2022

Great ... ehm...

Meme Creator - Funny THIS IS AWESOME! Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Tommy Li
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2022

@Mikael Sandberg @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ @Andy Gladstone @sudha G @Tobias C. appreciate the 💝 for presenter mode! as it rolls out for all of you we'd love to hear what you think of it and how we can improve :)

Like # people like this
Tommy Li
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2022

@Ollie Guan this experience is currently rolling out for cloud only!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2022

Thank you @Stephanie Zhang _Product_ for on-boarding another helpful feature. May I know if the feature will be for all plans or any restrictions?

Like Collista Lewingdon likes this
Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 16, 2022

Really cool feature, long awaited! Are Apps and Macros fully supported? 

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2022

Awesome, I cannot wait for this to roll out to our instance!

Like # people like this
Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2022

Hey there @G subramanyam

Presenter mode will be available for all plans. 

Like # people like this
Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2022

Great question @Lukas Gotter _ Meetical ! The viewing experience for Macros and Apps should be no different than what you see in the typical page view. The interaction though, is slightly more nuanced and will depend on a case-by-case basis.

I'd love to better understand the context behind the question though and how you're hoping to use Macros + Apps in your presentation. Any chance you'd be willing to chat? Let me know at szhang5@atlassian.com if so!

Cheers,
Steph

Like # people like this
Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 19, 2022

Thanks @Stephanie Zhang _Product_ appreciate your answer! I'll get in touch with you!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 20, 2022

I got excited about this new feature after hearing about it in one of the Team'22 keynotes. So cool.

Like # people like this
Barry Holroyd May 23, 2022

Excellent… I will check it out!! Keep the new features coming… 

Aditi Tyagi May 23, 2022

This is so great! Cannot wait to use this feature. 

Yar May 23, 2022

I have been telling the teams about this since Team '22 and we CAN NOT wait to see it in action!!!

Javier SA May 23, 2022

Great! cannot wait to use it, thanks!

Harley Reid May 23, 2022

Will be very useful. Can't wait to try it out! 

Like Responsable Calidad likes this
greg elofson May 23, 2022

Will non-users be able to view a presenter-mode page, as they would for the knowledge base in Jira service desk/management?

Like # people like this
Collista Lewingdon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2022

What if we are not seeing the presenter mode in our Confluence?

Like # people like this
Jonas De Nadai May 23, 2022

Well done Atlassian! Very useful feature.

Michelle Macdonald May 23, 2022

It's so fantastic I love it, definitely will use this. Hopefully we can adjust in future how we can transition from section to section, for example a more subtle fade or quick transition, for those with accessibility visual issues the jumping or scrolling might be hard to watch.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events