Find the right page by seeing more info at a glance

Hi Community,

Great content that you can’t find might as well not exist, so we need to give you the tools to find the content you need.

Now, you can select the Pages item in the space sidebar to see more information about pages that will help you pick the right one because just a page name isn’t enough sometimes.

d243ca70-7901-496a-99e1-98dcb89be94f.png

Page cards

Page cards give you x-ray vision into the contents of a page so that you can confidently select the right page the first time.

0025e97b-5837-41d8-8598-4e997b7d57e7.png

Page cards include a short snippet from the page as well as the page creator, last modified date, and comment count to give you even more insight into where you want to go.

And one more thing, you can take action directly from page cards. Hovering over a page card, you’ll see options to:

• Jump directly to edit the page

• Share pages with your colleagues

• Watch the page to receive notifications

• Star the page to save it for later

Search, sort, and filter

4ec738a8-0163-417f-8b30-0ff60066e0d4.png

While browsing the cards in your space, you’ll be able to refine what you are seeing with:

• 🔍 Search for a page

• ⏬ Filter by pages you’ve worked on

• ⬆Sort by modified date or title

These new enhancements should make it faster and easier to get back to your most relevant work.

14 comments

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Is this something you plan to extend later as a widget?

This is quite useful in many ways and not just on the root level.

Good work so far though!

...oh, and please add a similar look to the blog feature please ;)

Like # people like this
DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2021

@Jimi Wikman thanks for the feedback! This is something we'll take in as input as we are planning for the future of this feature. 

Nicole January 21, 2021

Is this only available to those using the new editor? I do not see this feature in my account.

DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2021

Hi @Nicole - this feature is currently rolling out and may not be out to you just yet. It should be there soon, thanks for your patience!

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Ha, like others I'd never seen this feature either, so look forward to seeing it soon.

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

Great job.

Rajat Gupta February 10, 2021

Sweet!!!

Guna Chandrasekaran February 11, 2021

This is great....

Lori Wright February 11, 2021

Please add a way to hide or delete the Pages option in a space. For some users, this is just a confusing dead -end that distracts them from exploring the Tree.

Like # people like this
Info Admin February 11, 2021

This is great! My colleagues won't have to ask where the child pages are. With this new feature, they can easily scroll through the child pages. 😎

Like Akshara Sridhar likes this
RaeRo February 11, 2021

This would be much more useful if we could finally update the creator or "owner" of a page. 

Sebastian February 11, 2021

Again such a marketing feature. For practical, daily work useless. Why - please why you do not add a sort function to the normal confluence search? 

Like Ivan Pocintela likes this
Rich February 12, 2021

+1 for @Jimi Wikman comment about making this available as a widget.

I use the Children Display widget all the time for index-style pages and would much rather have a nice-looking grid of cards!

Like # people like this
Kristin Palmer February 22, 2021

I like the UX of this new page.

I'd love to be able to build a specific view here so I could give new hires something more meaningful than a list of links - kinda like the template library but for content pages.

Like Joel likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events