Calling Interview Participants for Confluence Labels 🏷

Hi Community! 👋 

We’re looking to improve Labels in Confluence!

We'd like to interview Confluence Cloud users who  add labels to their pages to learn how we can improve the experience. 

It'd be a 30 min interview and as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a $75 USD e-gift card with 5 days of completing your session. 

If you're interested in taking part, we want to talk to you!

Please contact me at dchung2@atlassian.com or add a comment below. We will be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you 

Thanks all! We look forward to meeting you!

Best,

DJ Chung

Confluence Cloud

7 comments

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2021

Sounds great @DJ Chung .

Would this be only specific to labels usage in Confluence? Could you please let mw know would it be equivalent gift coupon for people staying in UK(i.e. out side of US)? 

Thanks.

Like DJ Chung likes this
DJ Chung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2021

@Suvradip Paul specific to labels usage in Confluence Cloud. And yes, the e-gift card would be an equivalent gift coupon for people in UK and outside of US. 

If you're interested, please reach out to me via djchung2@atlassian.com to find a time to schedule! 

Thank you!

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Hi,

I'm interested in taking part in your test :) contact me via katarzyna.pawlak@deviniti.com 

Kate

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2021

Sure @DJ Chung , I would reaching you offline. Thanks for confirming.

Logi Helgu October 26, 2021

I'd love to participate...love labels, but they could be improved (frontpage of spaces are inaccessible and should be part of page history)...I'll send you an email too :) 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2021

@DJ Chung  - I sent you an email the day before but did not hear anything back. Please confirm if you have received or not.

Like Logi Helgu likes this
Anshuman Dash _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2021

@DJ Chung I would be interested to participate as well.

Cheers!

Like DJ Chung likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events