Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Calling Interview Participants for Confluence Analytics ๐Ÿ“ˆ

Hey Community Members! ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Weโ€™re looking to improve Analytics in Confluence!

Analytics tools provide insights into how you and your colleagues are interacting with Confluence.

Weโ€™re interested in discussing your experience using the Confluence Analytics features, whether at the Page, Site, or Space level. You do not need to be familiar with all three or have any particular admin privileges. During the 60 minutes remote interview, we hope to learn about your work and your experiences with Analytics.

As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in taking part, we want to talk to you! Please contact me at editchfield@atlassian.com or add a comment below. We will be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you 

Thanks all! We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Emily Ditchfield
Confluence Cloud

12 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield!

I would absolutely be interested in chatting with you about how I've currently been using analytics.  I'm starting a project to split one of our super spaces into smaller more logical spaces and I have been using analytics to help determine activity levels in certain areas.

Thanks!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Venkat Patchigolla May 24, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield ,

I'm interested in this. It's the most discussed topic and awaited feature in my company. 

Like โ€ข Emily Ditchfield likes this
Linda Sorak May 28, 2021

I am very interested in how this works. I am home-bound but still have a lot to offer. I am disappointed that I can't get a book company without them want a ton of money upfront. I have a non-fiction story that is my own. If it were me I would jump on it. But a lot of people go through this...I think it would help a lot of women. I have already been published in Glamour magazine/ It is y story of abuse and how I got away and neal. I think it is important

Karen Reay June 14, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield is this initiative still ongoing? I would like to chat about our project and our analytics requirements for Confluence.

Nuzhath June 15, 2021

Hi

I would also like to participate in this initiative. I have used Confluence regularly - but not used it since the past two years. I have restarted from this week. I have not done any analytics.

If this info fits your requirements, pls feel free to contact me.

Leslie Coleman June 17, 2021

I am a Jira/Confluence administrator for a software development shop, with 10+ years of Atlassian experience.  Please feel free to reach out about Confluence analytics.  lcoleman@eznetservices.com 

Inayat N June 23, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield

I am a Jira/JSM/Confluence admin and would be interested in participating.  Please reach out to me at anytime at inahvi@ainq.com.  Thanks.

Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield Count me in please. Thanks!

Laura Derksen June 23, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield , I'm very interested! I use Confluence daily.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 24, 2021

Hi @Emily Ditchfield , I'm interested in this interview :) Contact me: katarzyna.pawlak@deviniti.com 

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2021

So, that seems only for Premium and Enterprise plans?

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2023

@Alexey There is an analytics feature (currently rather simple) in the Better Content Archiving app and it is available for Free, Standard, Premium, Enterprise and it is completely free up to 10 users.

view-analytics.png

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events