Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

($100 gift card) Participate in Confluence customer research!

What if Confluence were free?

Participate in a study with the Confluence team!

We're currently looking at how we can make Confluence both more accessible by offering a free version and improving the Confluence experience, making it more useful for you and your teams throughout your day.

If you'd like to participate in our study, we invite you to take a 2-minute survey below to see if you qualify. If you qualify, we'll reach out soon to set up an appointment time. 

Locations: San Francisco (CA), New York (NY), and Austin (TX)

Dates:

• August 14th (Tuesday)
  • August 15th (Wednesday)
  • August 21st (Tuesday)
  • August 22nd (Wednesday)

Length: 90 minutes

Requirements:

• Must be present on-site for the study
  • Must currently use Confluence 

Receive a $100 gift card if you participate!

5 comments

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2018

Hi @Tiffany, are these sessions on site or can they be scheduled remote?

Tiffany
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2018

Hi @Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_! These are on-site sessions. 

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2018

@TiffanyAwesome!  Thanks for the update, if you decide to do remote sessions, I'd be super interested.

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2018

Same with me. I am interested on remote sessions as well

James Bullock January 24, 2019

Conversions Not Clicks

I don't qualify for the focus groups (location)  BUT, current state of $10 / year for a 10-user starter licence isn't low enough barrier to entry? (I host my own server instance. That was the quote at last renewal.)

I suspect the people you would filter out with $10/year you want to filter out anyway. Success isn't just :"users" or even "customers." It's good customers: people who find enough value in what you provide that they're willing to pay for it. I'm not a fan of getting bigger numbers for essentially off-point "metrics." "Hits" from back in Web 1.0 days comes to mind as an example.

(A hit actually costs you. *May* have some value in driving hosted ad rates. *May* have some, also indirect, relationship to "engagement." Eventually, people wised up and started tracking "click throughs." Then "sign-ups." Then getting paid. Not that I've had this conversation with a couple generations of webby start-ups. Guess which ones lasted?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events