🟒 Atlympics- New user confluence resource deck πŸ“•

Hello Atlympics,

Welcome to my Confluence quick start, step-by-step resource deck wearing Confluence admin hat.

Here's my index list I use in facilitating the new resources. This board is my personal and standard deck I always carry:

• Walk through Confluence tool
  • Introduction to Confluence terminology
  • Understanding Confluence spaces and roles
  • Know permissions & configurations per user role in the organization
  • Confluence magic shortcuts
  • Confluence tips & tricks: inline comments, collaborative editing, groups etc.
  • Understand UI & hierarchy
  • Integrations with Atlassian marketplace
  • Design your home page
  • In-house approvals for permissions
  • Video tutorial- create spaces, pages, export & publish (self help)

This Trello board screenshot depicts the planning, checklist, content to be included in the new joiners onboarding kit along with cool swags of course! Well wondering what's Trello doing when Confluence is available for planning & collaboration? This is my  private board and don't link to organization credentials.

conflu admin.png

You may like, comment, post suggestions, feedbacks and ideas to better the new resource learning kit.

Happy reading and stay safe-stay healthy 😊

14 comments

Comment

Kristi Smith August 5, 2021

I wish I was joining your team! This looks like a great set of tools for new users. Any chance you are willing to share your "Confluence Magic Shortcuts" or are they specific to your content?

Like β€’ # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2021

Hi @Kristi Smith thank you for liking my post and you comment.

Here's my confluence magic shortcuts post. And if you have some time, please check this detailed post that gives a holistic view on multiple aspects of life and Atlassian:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-User-Groups-articles/Lead-a-Virtual-honored-and-ACL-life-Atlympics/ba-p/1760982#U1770679

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2021

What a great job, thank you very much for sharing!!!

Like β€’ G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2021

Thank you @Paloma Fondon Araujo for your read and liking the post. I'm happy to see encouraging comments on this post.

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2021

Excellent job @G subramanyam 

Many thanks for sharing with us !!! 

Alejandra P. Real September 11, 2021

It's brilliant!! As a newbie to Confluence, this is exactly what I'd need !!!

I'm currently wasting so much time finding my way around, Salesforce is starting to feel easy....

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2021

Hi @Alejandra P. Real happy to read your comment and glad to hear this post is helpful.

Like β€’ Rishabh Bhagvath likes this
ASHOK KUMAR MUTHUSAMY April 3, 2022

Thank you for sharing

Nahi Malach May 11, 2022

Hi, It looks interesting and good but how can I get access to your resources so I will able to learn, I'm new with confluence....

Thanks...

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

Hi @Nahi Malach thank you for sharing your interest to explore the Confluence learnings. As on month, I'm updating my contents and been in dormant phase. I will resume my trainings post August 2022. However, here's the Atlassian University offerings to get started with.

Like β€’ Damon Tucker likes this
Nahi Malach May 12, 2022

Hi @G subramanyam thank you for fast answering.... I'm expecting to August and definitely will use your advice with what to get start.

sudha G May 13, 2022

love this stuff. 
Awesome

Coley Anderson August 15, 2022

@G subramanyam  this is great, thank you for taking the time to do all of this and share it! 

This Is Amazing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2022

Thank you @sudha G and @Coley Anderson for your time and liking the content. Feeling happy that this post is productive for your read and practice.

Like β€’ Coley Anderson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events