Artículos escritos para la comunidad de Atlassian

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2021

Here is the list of articles written for the Atlassian Community. Most of the articles are in English.

January 12,2023 - Aca estamos actualizando la lista agregando dos cursos de LinkedIn learning en español.

Hola amigos!

En estos últimos años he tenido la oportunidad de escribir algunos articulos para la comunidad de Atlassian. Algunos de ellos los he convertido en presentaciones en español para presentar en nuestros eventos. Voy a mantener esta lista activa para ir agregando mas artículos. Si ven alguno que les puede interesar para nuestros eventos avisenme y lo actualizo, traduzco y presento. La mejor forma de aprender es compartiendo el conocimiento.

Y de paso comparto el background de Confluence Customer love month...

2021 - ACE and Confluence Customer Love Month Zoom Background.jpg

Con excepción de los artículos secuenciales, les agrego los más nuevos primero

LinkedIn Learning (Jira y Confluence)

- Aprende Confluence 

- Aprende Jira

Pronto para 2023

- Gestión de Proyectos con Jira

- Jira: Administración básica

All roads in Confluence lead to the Customer Experience. (Part 1)

March 28, 2021

Provide a Confluence-based Customer Experience portal so our visitors can learn more about our products, increase the level of engagement, access to up-to-date information and product documentation, continuous education, and learning path tracking.

Confluence and the Power of Excerpt and MultiExcerpt

Sep 12, 2020 

One of the key features of Confluence is the radiation of information or how you can easily share information across the environment, avoid duplication and copy-paste, and reduce the steps to update information. There are multiple ways of doing that, it could be by embedding pages into other pages or using macros like Excerpt, or if you can add marketplace apps, you can also use MutliExcerpt.

Hurdling while adopting Atlassian (Part 1)

Mar 5, 2019 

While I am thinking about the adoption of a new piece of software, I keep in my mind the impact on the End User, they have enough challenges with their daily duties and here we are with new additional activities that will sit on top of their already filled list. By working as Electronic Health Software Implementation Project Manager and supporting our team that is staying close to new users, I learned that every day we could have a surprise that might change the development of the whole effort. As my friend and mentor, Sam Williams used to tell me “Who knows what the morning tide could bring in?” And that is what I constantly have in my thoughts when I address the needs of my team adopting the Atlassian platform.

Adopting Atlassian to become an Atlassian Mentor 

Jun 25, 2019  

In this article (Part 2), I will share more hurdles that I had to overcome while we adopted and configured our Atlassian Platform.

Atlassian Summit 2019 - "The Hidden Figures"

May 9, 2019

Most of the articles written about the Atlassian Summit addressed the technical side of the story. However, I share in this article my experience from a non-technical point of view. I will use my “trade shows and events management” hat to point some key aspects that you could appreciate during the next Summit. Learn more about those behind the magic.

From Jira to Confluence with few clicks and BOOM x 15! (Part 1)

Feb 13, 2019 

In this article, to support the concept of extending the use of the app beyond the original design, I picked one of the apps that I mentioned in my comments to the February Challenge, it is called Automated Release Notes for Jira. Based on the name you will think that it is just an app for Jira to automatically generate Release Notes. However, I could tell you that with few tricks you can do more than that, you can create pages in Confluence, send emails, notifications to Jira Service Desk, and more. I will explain how to use the app and where you can find additional elements to increase the user base. I am sure that each one of the apps on the marketplace could be used in more ways than on the original scope. A little bit of effort and imagination could get the extra justification to get your app purchase approved.

From Jira to Confluence with few clicks and BOOM x 15! (Part 2)

Feb 14, 2019

This is the second part of the article that I wrote to explain how you can maximize the use of your Atlassian Marketplace apps to increase the Return on Investment and to facilitate the purchase approval process. I used as an example one app called Automated Release Notes for Jira and while I explained how to use it, I was identifying hooks that you could use to increase the number of users accessing the app. In this second part, my focus will be on additional tricks to use the app for more than the originally designed scope.

The Purpose of the Atlassian Marketplace (English)

Feb 10, 2019

This article written for the Atlassian Community explains the purpose of the Atlassian Marketplace and how to maximize the Return on Investment.

La función del mercado de applicaciones de Atlassian (Español)

El Marketplace de Atlassian es la plataforma que permite a los usuarios de herramientas como Jira, Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket, Trello y demás productos Atlassian, descubrir, probar y adquirir apps que añaden funcionalidades extra a las herramientas.

Our first-year journey after Atlassian Go-Live

Jan 27, 2019

In this article, I share our journey during the first year of implementing Atlassian.

New To Atlassian Confluence? Here are some tips to help with your first steps.

Jan 25, 2019

Welcome to the Atlassian Confluence world!. It is just the beginning and I am sure that you are trying to figure out how to start. I would like to help you by providing some tips and considerations. This article provides a guideline in what to focus on first and then grow as you go.

The Users' Community: Your Hidden Treasure and Best Ally (Part 1)

Nov 4, 2018  

At Atlassian Summit 2018 - Barcelona, I was able to do a presentation about the resources available for new and existing users. In this article, I will reflect on some of the content of the presentation with the intention to foster collaboration and with the hope that more community members will enhance the content by sharing items that I probably missed. We have a live and organic ecosystem, be part of it as a receiver and provider of knowledge. Any experience, despite the size, will help users around the globe. Have fun and get engaged.

The Users' Community: Your Hidden Treasure and Best Ally (Part 2)

Nov 4, 2018 

Part 2: Resources Sponsored by Atlassian with Community engagement (including partners)

The Users' Community: Your Hidden Treasure and Best Ally (Part 3)

Nov 29, 2018 

Welcome to the third part of The User's Community: Your Hidden Treasure and Best Ally where the focus is going to be: Resources created by Community Members

The User's Community: Your Hidden Treasure and Best Ally (Part 4)

Dec 2, 2018 

Welcome to the fourth part of The User's Community: Your Hidden Treasure and Best Ally where the focus is going to be: More Resources created by Community Members

Atlassian User Group (AUG) Leader - A look under the hood (Part 1)

Dec 28, 2017

Cleaning the room, turning off the lights, and walking to the parking lot, but still thinking about the last question from one of the attendees to the just-finished Atlassian User Group meeting: “Why are you an AUG Leader?”. I probably answered too quickly, but it was a sincere response: “Because I enjoy every minute, I like to share time with other users and learn new concepts around Atlassian applications and about how to better organize these meetings”.

Atlassian User Group (AUG) Leader - A look under the hood (Part 2)

Dec 28, 2017 

As AUG leader I always wanted to share my experiences to motivate other users to become AUG leaders.  In this part 2, I share some experiences and lessons learned.

Helping Veterans - Unleashing the power of Collaboration to overcome the Sadness of 22 - Part 1

Nov 19, 2017

A series of articles describing how we built the collaboration environment for Warfighter Made, including Service Desk and project tracking.

Part 2: Onboarding the team to Inspire – Adapt – Overcome

Part 3: Gathering requirements and using Mock Ups

Part 4: Requirements and Diagrams

Part 5: Radiation of information in Confluence and Jira

Part 6: Empowering the user experience by customizing the Confluence theme

Part 7: A new theme for Jira Service Desk Portal

Y para completar, algunas memories de Summit 2019

Pude hacer una presentación en la reunión para los líderes de la Comunidad y por supuesto no pudo faltar algo de Argentina, esta vez el invitado de lujo fue Piñón Fijo y todos cantamos un poquito en español. ... “Hola Como Va” from Pinon Fijo, Algo había que hacer para despertarlos ya que fue luego del almuerzo!

pinonfijo.jpg

8 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2021

Muchas gracias @Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California) 

Un abrazo desde España !!!

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2021

@Alvaro Hernandez , @Marcos Milanesio   aca está la lista de artículos, me avisan si les interesa algún tema.

@Bridget Sauer , I think it is time to launch my 2021 writing effort... more coming soon.

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2021

@Marcos Milanesio no podia faltar Piñón Fijo!

Nicolás Figueroa February 26, 2021

Muy buen aporte, me interesan mucho los de Confluence, seguramente les dedique tiempo a leerlos!

Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2021

En un par de semanas publico uno nuevo sobre Confluence (todavia server y Data Center) pero pronto viene la version en Cloud

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 1, 2021

Mucho material valioso, y sobretodo, útil. Muy agradecidos con estas notas. 

Recuerdo que luego de que publicaras, en inglés, el artículo sobre el valor del Atlassian Marketplace, desde DEISER decidimos hacer una versión en español.

Un saludo @Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)!!

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2021

Si estuvo buenisimo ! Muchas gracias por el esfuerzo!

Like # people like this
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2021
Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Muchísimas gracias por esta aportación, @Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California) Realmente interesante y útil...

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 23, 2021

Muchas gracias @Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California) 

Saludos de otro argentino pero canadiense

Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2023

Muchas gracias @Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)  !! Estos artículos ayudan mucho a la comunidad en español.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events