• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

paypal enquiry

Hi I am Roger and new to all this.

If someone can help or advise me of something I would be happier than I am now.

I am not used to using paypal and some friends stay away from it and tell me stay away,anyway.

I forgot my password,nothing new eh.

paypal has 2 ways of signing back in and sorting it out but......

If I`ve changed my tel no and my debit card details .It will not work,not even allow me to send an email to the daft £££$$$$$ company unless i log in,cant log in with my new mobile number and cant log in as i` changed bank acc last year?

Any advice please as it it just me but apart from having killed high streets and many more important things but why oh why do all these big companys,ep the communication firms make it so awkward to contact,let alone make a complaint.

kind hopeings

Roger from costa del Wolverhampton.

1 answer

0 votes

I think you need to ask paypal about this.

It  does not seem to be an Atlassian question, so we're a bit stuck.  We're a community of pople in the Atlassian ecosystem, not paypal people.  Some of us might know a bit about it, but it's not the foucs of this site.

My guess is that you've looked for help on a Paypal related site that uses an Atlassian product for part of itself and you've cllicked for help with the Atlassian system instead of help with the product that you have a problem with.

Thanks anyway.

I will call them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Compliance

Introducing the Trust & Security Group!

Hello Compliance fans! I wanted to jump in this group to introduce a brand new Community group that our Atlassian Security team started. The Trust and Security group is  a space to share inform...

1,076 views 2 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you