Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Compass be in scope for the next SOC 2 and ISO assessment that Atlassian will conduct?

gary.lee April 28, 2022

Hi Compass team.

I'd like to install and use this app but the Security&Compliance team in my company asked the below questions. Before I get the answer to this question, I couldn't move forward to install and play with the app.

Will Compass be in scope for the next SOC 2 and ISO assessment that Atlassian will conduct?

thanks,

Gary,

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Freedman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

Hi Gary,

First up — thanks for your interest in Compass and for asking after our compliance situation. Always love getting somebody new looking at the product. :)

Great news! We're already certified for both SOC2 and ISO 27001!

Upon checking we've realised that we don't appear in the "Relevant products" sections on either SOC 2 or ISO/IEC 27001:2013 pages, which makes it a bit harder than it should be to find this information. I'm asking if/how we can get included there.

But, if you go to the SOC 2 page and click "Download SOC 2" you'll come to an NDA form and can see that Compass is covered by the Atlassian Platform certificate. Download the cert and there's all the necessary information for Compass covered therein.

ISO is simpler; there's no NDA so just download the certificate and you can see Compass is included.

Hope that covers the requirements from your Security & Compliance team! Please don't hold back with any feedback or asks you have about Compass, we're all ears.

— Andrew

gary.lee May 8, 2022

Thanks @Andrew Freedman . Appreciate for the confirmation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events