Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Compass from cloud site

Thomas Bording Hansen April 28, 2022

Hi

I joined compass alpha by mistake and now I can't remove it.

How do I remove compass from my cloud site or delete the subscription?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2022

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! I'm happy to help.

You can remove Compass from your Manage Subscriptions page in Cloud.

1. Go to admin.atlassian.com. To the right of your Cloud site name, select . . . > View Billing.
  2. Click Manage Subscription next to Compass.
  3. Under Active Subscriptions, click . . . > Delete

delete-compass.png

That will remove Compass from your site.

Let me know if you have any trouble!

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

pavlenko May 9, 2023

I have a problem with the Compass product. I can't delete it from the 

Manage subscriptions page. There's no Delete option. Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 12.50.28.png
Kelvin T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2023

Hi @pavlenko, I hope you're doing great. The process for unsubscribing from Compass has changed.

Could you please contact us through the support chat so we can help you? To do so, access Compass and click on the blue balloon on the lower right.

Thank you very much! Hope to hear from you soon :)

pavlenko May 11, 2023

@Kelvin T Thanks, I contacted the team through the chat yesterday and they offered me to create a ticket. Created the ticket as well. Will be waiting for a resolution on that. Thank you.

Shasheekant Patel January 11, 2024

Hi @Kelvin T   I am also facing the same issue in order to delete the Compass from our Jira cloud site. Please guide me the process so that I can delete the Compass from our site.

Moreover, instead of delete I found the option of cancel the subscription and I already cancel the subscription. 

Like # people like this
Adam Wignall January 30, 2024

Hi - Yep same here cancel subscription but then it is still hanging around in the background causing me issues in user management. This should not require a support ticket to uninstall something. 

Like # people like this
chris.thrasher February 22, 2024

Same issue as Adam. Need to remove Compass so it stop causing problems with user management.

Chathura Wijeratne March 7, 2024

I am experiencing the same, and this has been troublesome and challenging for us to add Trusted Admins etc. This is a big bug needing to remove. 

Kevin Martin April 2, 2024

can you please post more direct options to let an admin rollback or uninstall compass given its causing unwanted problems as a required field behavior we never wanted to see in our project. I am very unhappy about those clickbaits where someone must have clicked on trial offer without thinking. my teams want it gone and I cannot find any subscription or managed app to purge it from our system

Nicole Downes April 16, 2024

@Kelvin T   I want to continue to use components the old way.  It is a field I use in an integration with another system.  I don't have funding for this product, and now it seems I cannot create a new component without it.

Please advise how to solve my issue. 

Nicole Downes April 16, 2024

@Kelvin T  Ignore previous question, I found the switch.  Phew.  Had me worried there for a while.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events