Want to participate in research on the search experience and Compass dashboard? Here's your chance!

Summary: I’m looking for people to participate in a remote research session focused on some exciting features - a Compass dashboard and improving the search experience! Who’s interested?

Hello Compass Community! I’m Sophie, a Researcher at Atlassian. I am looking for people to participate in a one-on-one research session as part of our co-creation journey to build Compass!

The purpose of this session is to conduct a focused exploration around improving the search experience in Compass and delve into what matters most to you in a Compass dashboard.

During this session, we will get your feedback on early ideas and concepts to ensure that what we build is valuable to you and your team! As a token of appreciation, you will receive a thank you gift after you have taken part in the research session.

Want to get involved? Sign-up for a session here! (If my timezone doesn’t work, let me know - we can always accommodate).

- Sophie

3 comments

Erik Mathijs May 19, 2022

Hi Sophie,

Sign-up was not possible

Sophie Avard

This Calendly URL is not valid.

Sophie Avard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2022

Hey @Erik Mathijs

Thanks for your willingness to participate!

The sign-up link has been closed as all of the sessions have been filled. However, the good news is that we are rolling out regular Compass research sessions! Keep an eye on this community for upcoming research - we'd love for you to take part!

Chase Pierce June 22, 2022

If any additional slots open up I would love to participate! :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events