test post to get some achievments

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

test if I get some kudos stuff

image.png

5 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

can someone spend me 1 kudo, please?

image.png

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard 

did you get them?

image.png

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2020

spend 10 kudos

get 10 kudos

image.png

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2020
Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

@Dominic Lagger - it should be in the Recognition field right?

That's what popped up @Alexander Pappert 

image.png image.png

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

Tried giving them back

image.png

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2020

But there you only see to which person you gave the kudos. 
I can't see who gave me kudos :-) 

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2020

@Alexander Pappert 

Did you get the kudos from your post? 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2020

I think the picture stuff does not work here.....

image.png

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2020

@Alexander Pappert- it doesn't... I tried to reply using a picture and I didn't received any errors but also the comment hasn't been posted.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard 
I just sent you some kudos.
maybe you can also send me some (10+10+10+...) to get this one

grafik.png

I think it works if 1 person spent you 10 times 10 kudos

grafik.png

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2020

@Alexander Pappert - did it work? 

image.png

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 9, 2020
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2020

That's great!

dance.gif

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2020

test to get

Weekend Wisdom: First 100 people to post in a group over the weekend

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2020

test

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2020

new test to get Weekend Wisdom

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events