Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Where can I raise bugs / defects? 🐞🐞🐞

Evan Rosal April 23, 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for this canary release on a few select (I feel like a "chosen one") πŸ˜‡

I'd like to contribute for early adoption feedback on this Kudos program. Where can I raise bugs / defects so the core Atlassian Kudos team can triage and fix them before it gets rolled out to a wider audience? I feel like if I am just posting it here then I will be spamming the whole MVP group.

Like I found this cosmetic issue (unnecessary scroll bar on the right side):

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 9.26.24 pm.png

3 comments

Comment

Vicki Wilt April 23, 2021

So this Quality Assurance Analyst walks in to a bar.....

(All good..couldn't resist!)

Like β€’ # people like this
Evan Rosal April 23, 2021

download.jpeg I can't resist either!

Like β€’ Vicki Wilt likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2021

you can post bugs in this group

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 27, 2021

@Evan Rosal yeah this is the right place!  It's true that new users get notified about every thread, but now this thread exists, so you can keep posting here if you want to and people will no longer be notified. 

@Erika Nunotani is our designer so I am making sure she sees this. We will note the random scroll bar issue! 

Just sent you some kudos as well to say thanks, and keep the bug reports coming. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events