Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are all the different groups to join? Is there a list/description?

Tosha Liveoak September 13, 2022

Hey there, 

I've been/our department has been part of Atlassian for a few months now. Back in May, we implemented several Atlassian products including Jira Software (cloud) I primarily focus on, being the IT PM. Is there a place I can search for groups I'd like to be a part of for different topics/tools?  Or even a "New-B" group?  Thanks!

2 comments

Comment

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Tosha Liveoak

Above in the Groups tab there is a view all groups that you can comb through to find the specific group you would like to belong to and watch.

Here is the link to explore all groups: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Groups/ct-p/groups

Like Tosha Liveoak likes this

Thank you!

@Aaron Geister are you part of the Kudos program? Trying to find you.

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

I was on my old Atlassian account I tried to get added to it again but still waiting. Thanks much for thinking of me. 

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2022

@Tosha Liveoak I just got added back to Kudos so you should be able to search me now.

Like Tosha Liveoak likes this
Tosha Liveoak September 22, 2022

@Aaron Geister Done!!

Leandro Azevedo September 13, 2022

Hi, @Tosha Liveoak ,

If you plan to take a Certification Exam, I recommend this group :

Training & Certification - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification/gh-p/university?&utm_campaign=community_groups_click_from_profile

Like # people like this

Thank you!  I just joined today!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events