What constitutes a Community visit?

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2020

I'm trying to understand what constitutes a "visit" for the October Visit Challenge badge.  I keep a browser window logged into Community 24x7 so do I need to actually log out and back in each day to constitute a visit?

3 comments

Comment

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2020

I was asking myself the exact same question. :-)

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2020

Does it matter from what page you visit? I usually don't come in through the home page, but from a random community url (may be a question I had open or an article I recently read).

Like LarryBrock likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2020

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2020

Another challenge that popped up this morning is the Weekend Wisdom badge. Could be we're well over 100 people who posted by now, but in what time zone does the weekend start ;-)?

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 4, 2020

@Walter Buggenhout Great question! The answer is... ??????

I will find out :) 

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 11, 2020

@Walter Buggenhout it's Mountain Standard Time, and the challenge will only pop up when it's active! So if you see it, you can do it :)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2021

@Monique vdB - did you ever find out what constitutes a "visit" to community?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events