Weekend Wisdom and Jira Cloud Learning challenges

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

I played a couple of challenges over the weekend and got stuck with these two:

Weekend Wisdom

I posted in several groups / categories over the past two weekends (last week on Saturday, but then thought maybe the challenge wasn't active yet), this week on Sunday. To no result, however. I did notice that 91/100 achievements were still available, so 9 people managed to pull it off somehow. Maybe the criteria are pretty strict as to where posting actually returns the badge?

Jira Cloud Learning 4

One of the requirements here is to post a discussion in the New to Jira collection:

Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 09.44.23.png

I posted this one there yesterday as an introduction to Jira project types to new users, but it didn't trigger the check in JCL4.

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 26, 2021

@Walter Buggenhout you posted that discussion in the Jira collection instead of the New to Jira collection.  I will add a link as soon as the system will let me :)  In the meantime here is the link to post!

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

That's interesting @Monique vdB  - I couldn't find a link to post in the new to Jira collection, so added the tag new-to-jira manually while creating the post.

Is there any direct way to access the New to Jira collection? The way I landed there was by going through the Jira product group and then selecting New to Jira from the right hand side navigation.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

Oh my - after all these years I just found out I had to click ask a question to create a discussion 🥳

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 27, 2021

Yes you can access the collection here.  We tested changing "Ask the community" to "Start a new topic" and people stopped asking questions completely, lol. 

@Erika Nunotani we might want to consider a CTA to create discussions and articles on collection homepages similar to what we have in groups. 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events