Visual notification, when there's something new in the Kudos panel

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2020

Hi,

I'm able to see my achievements on the Personal tab in the Recent Achievements, but there are usually a lot of messages and it happens to me, that I miss some more important notifications like I got Kudos.

I think it would be great, if some sort of visual notification will be added to the appropriate sections to the Kudos panel, when there's something new - I've been thinking about the yellow dot, which is used for the activity feed. 

dot.png

What do you think? Thank you.

2 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020

Hi @Hana Kučerová ,

That's a great idea! It will be really helpful for all kudos challenge participants!

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020

@Hana Kučerová It's a great Idea.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events