cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User searching not working correctly?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2021

Hi everybody,

does anybody know how the searching for users (receivers of kudos) work?

• John Funk -> 0 suggestions
  • John -> 25 suggestions like Oluwayimika Johnson Odejide, johndpatton, Larijohn Adorable
  • hana -> only 2 suggestions Larijohn Adorable + SHANAVASH MOHAMED, even though in the response of the search request I can see 3 users
  • Hana -> same as hana
  • Kučerová -> empty suggestions, even though in the response of the search request I can see my name

search.png

It looks like there's a problem with spaces and also with special characters like Czech č.

Thank you.

3 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová 

Thanks for sharing, the same situation happens to me

Cheers

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 17, 2021

@Hana Kučerová and @Vero Rivas we are seeing this as well. The easiest solution means we would lose lozenges and avatars, so we're still figuring out how to proceed.  Thanks for reporting this!

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2021

For me it worked with Hana / hana - then I got all possible matches and need to scroll

Hana K did not work - but it did in beta

I can not try it now, because my kodos were empty (thought they would refill every friday  ;(

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events