Update #8 on new features and feedback

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 19, 2021

An overview of the pilot is hereUpdate #1 is hereUpdate #2 is hereUpdate #3 is hereUpdate #4 is hereUpdate #5 is hereUpdate #6 is here. Update #7 is here. 

Known issues: We released some updates (see below) but post-update, we are having issues with some challenge metadata. Thank you to users who reported these issues! Specifically, challenges based on specific types of content (like the "cloud-tagged content" challenge) or specific locations (like Welcome Mat) are not registering all actions. Our developers are following up. 

We also are following up on the "You won the lottery!" popup, which is popping up yet again for some users. 

As a reminder, our goal is to get our existing challenges running smoothly before we open the beta, which will add more users to the kudos pilot.  Work on this is ongoing!

New: The "Do It!" button is back again. You can test this out in the Enterprise Engage challenge, where the link takes you directly to the Enterprise group.  We need to manually update this for each challenge, so this is something that will populate over time.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.15.37 AM.png

New: Did you notice? We now have a progress bar in the challenge description view so you can see how close you are to completing each challenge. 

New:  A running total of your points is now displayed in the navigation bar.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.15.51 AM.png

New:  For users enrolled in the pilot, the hovercard will now show kudos points, level, and kudos badges (vs. our regular badges).                               

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.16.09 AM.png

Coming soon: A re-envisioning of the peer kudos system, including the ability to indicate why you are giving kudos, based on your feedback! 

Thank you all for your patience as we test and iterate. Feedback is always encouraged and welcomed!

5 comments

Comment

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2021

I love the Do It button!  I'll start testing :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 19, 2021

@Kristin Lyons I added "Do It!" links to a few more badges so you should see them here or there. Let me know if you have any requests!

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2021

@Monique vdB  I can not see the top right "kudos" option after refreshing. can you please check and let me know how can I access the program.

Like # people like this
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2021

@Monique vdB Yesterday I saw "Kudos" button next to my avatar and today... nothing :( It looks like bug.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 27, 2021

@Monika Rani  and @Katarzyna yes, we are dealing with some technical difficulties and the kudos interface is missing for many (most?) users right now. I'm hoping to have a more detailed update and ETA for a fix on Monday.  sad

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

First of all - love the 'do it' Buttons! Great 😎👌

The 'Do it' Button from 'Keep me posted' leads me to nothing to see here page 😥
image.png

Anyone else having this trouble? What did I do wrong?

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

Oh hey, I requested joining this group just to report that I had the same problem as @Fabienne Gerhard.

Somebody put the wrong link, including their user-id:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/user-id/786286/tab/user-subscriptions%3Asubscription-search

I randomly came across the correct link poking around in my profile:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions%3Asubscription-search

After adding a subscription, I got the badge. Don't know if it's still available though.

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2021

Hi @Darryl Lee 

thank you so much for your help! Kudos are sent 🎇

I was so confused.... 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events