Update #7 on known issues and feedback

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 5, 2021

The active challenge list has been updated. New since last time: our two quiz badges, Enterprise Engage, and the February Recognition Challenge. 

An overview of the pilot is hereUpdate #1 is hereUpdate #2 is hereUpdate #3 is hereUpdate #4 is hereUpdate #5 is here. Update #6 is here. 

As I mentioned in the last update, we are moving towards the beta phase of this program. Our team is working hard on improvements and fixes which will be rolling out in the next couple of weeks, including:

• Updated design and functionality in the kudos tray
  • Kudos elements in the nav bar and hovercard
  • A refresh of the "peer kudos" experience   
  • Fixed group actions and more group-related badges 
  • More surprises!

We have also begun moving timed challenges earlier and extending them longer so that they align better with the dates of our friends in other parts of the world.  If you happen to be located in Asia, Oceania, or Mike Cannon-Brookes's house, please let us know your feedback! 

2 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

@Monique vdB 

is February Recognition Challenge online?

how often or how many kudos do I have to spent?

I spent some on february, but my log is not working: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Is-Kudos-giving-working-correctly-for-you/td-p/1589127

also the friday kudos refesh is not working, now I am at 0 kudos to give away https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/when-is-the-balance-for-kudos-recognition-filled-up/qaq-p/1565327

Like Alexis Robert likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 10, 2021

@Alexander Pappert thank you for the heads up! your kudos balance should be refreshed now; can you let me know if that isn't the case?

If it's refreshed, I would try using it all up and see if that helps you complete the challenge! ;) 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2021

It is refilled now

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2021

But in the kudos tab, it is still there

Don't know if this is a kudos or a general problem

grafik.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events