Update #2: new features, known issues and feedback

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 30, 2020

An overview of the pilot is hereUpdate #1 is here

A reminder that we are in beta mode, trying a lot of things and stress-testing the program. In some cases, we're using out-of-the box components that have limited functionality just to see if you like them; in other cases, there was no way to test beforehand without live production data. Thanks for bearing with us and keep letting us know your thoughts! 

That said, we've just released some changes in response to your feedback so far. 

We've improved the peer kudos experience and we now:

• Show your kudos balance (how many you have to give away)
    • Note that these refresh on Friday! Today's new kudos should be in your balance now
  • Show when you get kudos
  • Show how many kudos you’ve awarded or received 

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 3.16.09 PM.png

We've added a personal achievements feed so now you can toggle between community achievements and your own.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 3.16.20 PM.png

We've added numbers to the leaderboard so you can see where you rank (I'm #17, yeeeaaaaahhhhh) 

As for our known issues:

• We still have some challenges that are not working correctly; please continue reporting these and we will troubleshoot (in some cases we are disabling some until we can fix them)
  • The onboarding modal is not properly dismissing for some users; this will be fixed by 11/4 at the latest
  • Fonts are inconsistent; this is scheduled to be fixed 11/4 also 

Please keep the feedback and ideas coming! 

5 comments

Comment

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2020

Kudos for those updates! :-)

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2020

Update #2 for the kudos challenge is pretty good! 😀

Like Monique vdB likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2020

Super update :)

I have no idea how to do this challenge as I thought the Team Playbooks are just webpages here: https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook

Trending Teams.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 31, 2020

@carolyn french I'm working on a master list of challenges and their requirements, but in the meantime, I am guessing this is the Team Playbook collection.  

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2020

whoops, must have overlooked that in the middle of all the other interests. Would be helpful to have a direct link in the challenges

thank you!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020

@Monique vdB 

is it possible to see my complete trophy case.

In my profile, I can see all my badged. Would be nice to have the same for kudos trophy.

grafik.png

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2020

I agree this would be nice.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2020

@Monique vdB 

grafik.png

how does this count
- 1 time per post, regardless how many times you answered
- or just for the first answer (the ones for which someone can vote), and not for something like this:
grafik.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 1, 2020

@Alexander Pappert good question! The bonus is one time per answer, not comment on an answer. (The answer is what can be voted on, the comment on an answer is what you're showing below it,.)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events