cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to access Apptoberfest Article - Throwing Error

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

I tried several times and even changing my browser but while I try to access this article by @Cassie Mayes  - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Leaders-articles/Apptoberfest-is-here-Plan-an-quot-Appy-Hour-quot-event-or-get/ba-p/1822590 it throws an error - 'You don't have sufficient privileges to view  the page'

Article Error.jpg

Any one facing this ?

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 4, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paul ! This article is meant for Community Leaders and how they can get involved. You can find public information on Apptoberfest here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Apptoberfest-is-here/ba-p/1802152

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

Yes, @Cassie Mayes  I understand that but as I mentioned above this thread was available in my feed which is not quite obvious so I raised this question.

Like Cassie Mayes likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2021

I think I just noticed and it might be the reason as this article is posted in Community Leaders and I am not part of this but the next thing comes to my mind then why is this visible in my feed? 

@Monique vdB  - I think it's a bug. Would you mind having a look once if possible?

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2021

Hi, @Suvradip Paul ! Thanks for your answer.

Hm, it is really strange. 

@Cassie Mayes , fyi

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 4, 2021

Hi everyone, to collaborate, the same appears to me. 

So, it might be the closed post or a bug indeed.

Have a nice day!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2021

Thanks @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro  but I think this thread was for Community Leaders and not Members so I assume it won't be visible for us i.e. Members but my next point was regarding the visibility of this thread in a member feed.

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 4, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paulanytime! I got it, and it makes sense. 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2021
0 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 4, 2021

@Suvradip Paul when you say your feed, do you mean this was available in your homepage feed? Can you share a screenshot of where this appeared? 

You're absolutely right; since this is in a private space it should not be visible to you at all.... at least until you join the Leader program in the future, hint hint ;) 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2021

Yes @Monique vdB , it was in my homepage feed. Let me see if it pops again I can grab and share a screen shot.

Yes, I know and red some posts about the Community Leadership Program ;) !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events