Some Feedback for updating Kudos Challenge Tab

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2020

Hi,

First of all, I’m really enjoying the Kudos Challenge and I’ll like to say thank you for inviting me to this beta challenge @Monique vdB 

I know there is some work is going on updates like the recognition tab etc. In addition to that, I would like to suggest the below features.

There can be a progress bar for tasks like this so that participants can follow-up and continue their tasks.

aaa.png

Please add a profile picture/avatar beside names/usernames to understand which person was that whom I’m giving kudos/recognition.

bbbb.png

Please add the whole list of level-badged need to be there like all the level-badges that we earned and those we can earn (currently we can see only what level-badges we have earned in the “trophy case” section and which badge is next in the below-provided image section and I’m specifically talking about level badges example: vine, bud, etc.)

cccccc.png

Currently, these are some feedback/suggestions that I feel can be added/updated in this kudos challenge tab.

And Lastly please fix the challenges not completed bugs if there are any still left.

2 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 30, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal thanks for the great feedback!

Progress bar: Not possible for now but very likely to be included in the future.

Avatar: Not possible currently because the Kudos program pulls from a different database than the Atlassian ID. This is something we'll have to look into!

Show all levels: Great suggestion, I will create a ticket for this and see if we can include it somewhere.

Challenge bugs: We're working through these and trying to make sure we disable challenges that are not working. Anything standing out to you?

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2020

@Monique vdB ,

That's ok if something is not possible for now.

Problem Solver

Hooray, a user accepted your answer!

(I think is not working for me because I saw few people are earning this badge and since this badge is available in my challenge list I got 3 answers accepted but still haven't earned the badge but I'll like to wait for 2 more days and solve more community problems & if I get the badge or not. )

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2023

trying to achieve the target my own to this challenge 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events