Request to join the Kudos program

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 26, 2021

No more waiting!

As of October 2022, to join the Kudos program, just log into the community and click "Kudos" at the top right of your screen.

fomo.gif

Did you find your way to this group but you aren't in the beta yet? feeling some FOMO? Add your name to the waiting list and request to join the kudos program below!

103 comments

Comment

Tiffany Scolnic
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2021

I'd like to join the waiting list! I was invited to this group and would love to participate. I actually came from an employee recognition and rewards company prior to this so it's very aligned with my background and interests. 

Email is tscolnic@atlassian.com 

Like # people like this
Sarah.Eaton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2021

I am getting Kudos so I guess I am in the Beta?

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 31, 2021

Yes @Sarah.Eaton you are in! 

Like # people like this
Masoud Ahmadi
Banned
March 12, 2023

Daniel Armenta August 26, 2021

¡Me gustaría unirme a la lista de espera! Me invitaron a este grupo y me encantaría participar.

Like # people like this
Kythera of Anevern August 30, 2021

Ooh! Pick me, pick me! :D

Like # people like this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB

I would like to participate.

Like # people like this
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2021

Possibile partecipare? Grazie.

Like # people like this
Vronik September 1, 2021

Me gustaría participar

Like # people like this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

@Monique vdB

Once we are in, are we supposed to see any available badges in the profile? 

Thanks.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 1, 2021

@Fabian Lim  Everyone who requested to join so far is officially in the queue; I'll update when you've been added. It should be pretty soon! You should also see a pop up when you log in and then all the kudos content will appear like magic. :) 

Like # people like this
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2021

I hope

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 13, 2021
Like # people like this
Vronik September 13, 2021

WOW, I'm very exciting ...

Thank you so much !!! 👏👍😘 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 13, 2021

@Vronik me too!!! 

Like # people like this
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 13, 2021

Many thanks - Grazie - Obrigado - Muchas gracias - Arringraziu picciotta 

Like # people like this
Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2021

@Monique vdB I would like to join Kudos program. Can you please add me?

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 3, 2021

@Suvarna Gaikwad absolutely! If there are any other new Community Leaders we will add them too. I should be able to make this happen next week. 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 7, 2021

@Suvarna Gaikwad you've been added!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 7, 2021

@Suvarna Gaikwad you've been added!

Like # people like this
Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2021

Thanks much @Monique vdB !

Like # people like this
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

I'd like to join! Can you please add me :D

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 4, 2021

@Sam Nadarajan will add you to the list!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 7, 2021

@Sam Nadarajan you've been added, Samuel!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 7, 2021

@Sam Nadarajan you've been added, Samuel!

Like # people like this
meghna_singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2021

I would like to join please :) 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 7, 2021

@meghna_singh you got it, should be added shortly!

Like # people like this
Medhat Ahmed October 11, 2021

I would like to participate

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 13, 2021

@Medhat Ahmed you've been added!

Like # people like this
Medhat Ahmed October 14, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB 

Like # people like this
Hilli Balzer - PractiProject October 11, 2021

I would like to join Kudos program. Can you please add me?

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 13, 2021
Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

I would like to join please :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 21, 2021

@Mayur Jadhav you are in as you probably have noticed! :) 

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB 

Like # people like this
Cristina Harvey October 12, 2021

Hi, I'd like to join the program please. Thanks : )

Like # people like this
Cristina Harvey October 13, 2021

Thanks Monique!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 21, 2021

@Cristina Harvey you're in, Cristina! :D 

Like # people like this
Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2021

I want to join the program! @mo 

Like # people like this
Clint Young October 14, 2021

I would like to be in the beta program. Please and thank you.

Like # people like this
Clint Young October 21, 2021

@Monique vdB Thank you!

Like # people like this
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB , I would like to join the beta program :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 21, 2021
Like # people like this
Gabby Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

I'd like to join too, please! 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 22, 2021

@Gabby Williams you're in, my friend!

Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB , I would like to join the beta program 

Thanks!!

Like # people like this
Paul Brookes October 26, 2021

Hi there, I'd like to be part of the Beta too please - I'm a tester by trade so I love trying new things and providing feedback!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 11, 2021

@Paul Brookes oooh exciting. Well we may or may not have a special badge for finding bugs so go for it :) 

Like # people like this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2021

Hello,

I would like to participate in the program.

Thanks in advance.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 11, 2021

@Prashant Sultania you have been added to the program!

Like # people like this
Patricia López
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
November 2, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB I'd like to join Kudos program. My email is: patricia.lopez@deiser.com

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 11, 2021

@Patricia López you have been added! 

Like # people like this
Olivia Woolman November 15, 2021

Hi, I would like to join the Kudos program. Please let me know if you need anything from me. Thanks!

Like # people like this
Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 28, 2021

Hi, I would like to join this program, please!!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events