More of a statement

david_renton
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Happy to be here, looking forward to meeting you all at some point!

3 comments

Comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hi @david_renton ,

Glad to see you here and welcome to this group!

Cheers

Suvradip

david_renton
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Thank you Sir :)

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hi David

Happy you're here - welcome to the group

david_renton
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

Thanks Liam, you're a community leader, is that in person events or the online kind?

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2021

Hi David - I do a bit of both, but mainly online... I do work with the local Wolverhampton chapter too though

david_renton
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

As of today, Jana Hokszova and I have been accepted Atlassian Community leaders in Galway, Ireland. I think we will be the only active group in Ireland, so it will be nice to catch up with our British brethren to see what you dev's are up to and how you manage your communities :) 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

Welcome to the team too!

The leader Slack is a great place to catch up on that kind of thing, we are a new-ish chapter in Wolverhampton, and the London branch has been going for a while, so I'm sure there will be lots of tips we can share

david_renton
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021

Got it, I'll post in there too!

Like Liam Green likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2021

I'd also suggest joining the London and Wolverhampton groups on the Community.  Good luck on the journey - and feel free to get in touch if you need to (I might not be able to help though!)

Like david_renton likes this
david_renton
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021

Good plan! Also, just having someone to talk through the problem with can be all it takes :)

Like Liam Green likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

welcome to the group

david_renton
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events