Members - Load More does not work

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

I am not sure if this is reported earlier but can't see any such at least from title.

If you try to see all members in this group and click - See All and followed by Lead More it does not work.

Is this a newly introduced bug or is it the same from the very beginning?

3 comments

Comment

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hi

I have the same issue - its the same across all groups, so might be something for Atlassian to flag to the developers

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2021

@Liam Green  - Thanks for confirming.

@Jacob Young  - Could you please check this issue? Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Suvradip

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

see all works (but shows only 50 or so)

load more doesn't work

I tried this some months ago (in kudos group) and there is was also not working (but I forgot to write something about this)

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2021

@Alexander Pappert  - So , it's there for a long time.  Hope it would be fixed soon.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

Thanks for reporting this @Suvradip Paul! We have a ticket open to fix this. Keep an eye on the community release notes for any new of an upcoming fix. 

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB  for confirming.

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events