Lottery winner notification every time I log in

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2020

Hi guys,

loving the new kudos system. 

I get the notification about winning the lottery every time I log in though. Is that a bug or intentional?

3 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020

Hi @Stuart Capel - London 

You are right, I have tried it and the pop-up window does appear, but not only for the lottery, but for the trophies, I think it is for you to refresh the information of the kudos

Regards

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 2, 2020

@Stuart Capel - London it is a bug! We're rolling out a fix on Wednesday. Thanks for letting us know. 

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2020

Awesome, thanks Monique

hania amir January 3, 2024

Glad you're enjoying the kudos system! The lottery notifications are likely a bug; our team is working on fixing it. Rest assured, it's not intentional. Thanks for your patience as we address this issue.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events