cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboard showing Overlapped Results

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2021

Hi,

After the recent update, I have seen this morning as highlighted below . Is it same for all of us or an intermittent one (like some of us are affected)?

Leaderboard_Overlaps.jpg

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2021

Just checked and it's sorted now.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sarah.Eaton
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 14, 2021

I am seeing it too, I am sure it will be fixed soon!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2021

I think it's sorted now. Can you please confirm your end?

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paul ðŸ‘‹

I am experiencing this too. If you switch between all time and quarterly it disappears until a page is refreshed. I imagine this will be a quick fix sorted out shortly 😃

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2021

Looks like it's sorted now! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events