cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leader of the Pack Q4

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2021

I don't think there are 96 days left (or did I miss something about longer christmas holidays  ;) )

grafik.png

4 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 5, 2022

@Alexander Pappert that number is dictated by a setting on the back end for when the badge automatically deactivates. I'm waiting until we get all the badges awarded and then will manually deactivate. :) 

I'll make sure the next quarter's countdown is correct! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 5, 2022

The next badge should have the correct countdown! 
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 1.41.40 PM.png

Like # people like this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2021

Good catch there! Should be total 92 days from the 1st Oct to 31st Dec.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2021

2F61462F-77A1-459B-B14B-1F5C391B0FA6.gif

0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2021

hmm, today it shows 47 days left

only buggy on my account?

grafik.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events