Kudos giving not showing

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

Seems like the Given recognition is not working anymore

It's shown in recent activities and also balance is going down but Given is not changing.

@nina_schmidt did you get the Kudos?

image.png

3 comments

Comment

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard 

They show up today. 🙈

I too had sent you 25 kudos yesterday, did you receive them?! 

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2020

Jep got them 😍 does the given ones show in your recognition?

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2020

@Fabio Genovese - do you have the same problem?

Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard Yes. I'm doing others tries but nothing is showed in my profile. Where is my wrong?

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2020

Hi @Fabio Genovese - same here - not sure, but I'm sure @Monique vdB will give this to the awesome people at Atlassian Community and they gonna fix it 😊

Like Fabio Genovese likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2020

I feel better now that I know that others have the same problem 

tenor

Like # people like this
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

We are a TEAM ;-) I'm sure problem will be fix ;-)

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2020

Team Fab 😉

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard 

think it is not fixed yet

I just sent you some kudos to get the december badge [there are only 49 or less ones left]

grafik.png

grafik.png

But in my list the "given" ones are old

grafik.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events