Kudos feedback - no questions left behind

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2021

Hi There,

I noticed that when I try to complete the kudos challenge for "no questions left behind" and click on the "do mission" link, and I answer a question from the list, it doesn't increase the count.

I even wait for a few minutes and nothing. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Example: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Automatic-add-link-information-in-JIRA-issues-when-using-table/qaq-p/1782891#U1823392

Thanks 

Fabian 

3 comments

Comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2021

@Fabian Lim  - Thanks for reporting. Thee might be some sluggish behavior and update later. I have seen in some of the challenges for me too this week. Are you still experiencing the same?

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

For me its working fine.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 4, 2021

@Fabian Lim I wonder if it's because the content is in the Apps and Integrations collection vs. the Confluence collection.  Does this happen if you answer questions located elsewhere? 

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

Let me check and I will get back to you.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

You were right, that was the issue.  I was answering questions based on the link from the kudos contest comments where some have Apps and integrations as the collection.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2021

I recently found out that it didn't work for me for this question asked in Confluence collection. Not sure if other tags eg- jira-filter, server has anything to do with it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events