cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos dashboard blocked by company

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2022

Just wanted to let somebody know that the Kudos "dashboard" is blocked by the company that I work for (I'm pretty sure), so I'm not able to see some things on it.

kudos.png

This might be happening to some other people, too.

I can see these errors:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://api.bunchball.com/leaderboards/<could be anything after this>. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed).

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at blob:https://community.atlassian.com/e27f9cba-318b-4783-a696-a019baed7cdc (“script-src”).

Error fetching leaderboard: TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.

resetUserPeerRecognitionKudosPoints error TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.

The resource from “a really long internal URL” was blocked due to MIME type (“text/html”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff).

errors.png

I'm not sure if it's a particular technology that is being blocked or what, but just thought somebody might want to know that some of these features are useless to some of us.

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 2, 2022

@WW oh dear. Thanks for the screenshots, we;ll look into this!

Like WW likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 6, 2022

@WW we suspect it is some kind of browser or networking issue. Can you confirm if you see the same error in a different browser? And also, is this a new error? If you've seen missions and leaderboards previously, a timestamp of when tis started would be helpful for our investigation.

Thanks!

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2022

I've never been able to see missions or leaderboards.

Using a different browser did not work either.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 29, 2022

@WW oh no... yeah, it looks like your company is blocking some Javascript.  I wonder if there's a way to whitelist our site on your company's end? 😭

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2022

I doubt it. They tend to have an all or none approach to these things. Oh well.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 11, 2022

So sorry @WW :(

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events